Friday, January 2, 2009

a ring that sings of love come round

A few weeks ago I received an unexpected phone call with some very exciting news from mr. daniel himself...he was going to give candyce some very important bling and he hoped I would be there to capture their moment. An unwavering "Yes, yes of course!" hopped out of my mouth before he could finish asking if I could be there. I enjoy these two sooo much and was so glad to be part of the actual engagement.

The day came and Daniel took the unsuspecting Candyce and friends geochaching where they ended up in Redlands at the beautiful Kimberly Crest in which he had hid a box the day before with a note to Candyce in it. She found the note and realized the proposal was coming as she read...her reaction is frame-by-frame below...it couldn't be any cuter...so ridic! We ended up taking a few shots after the actual engagement and had a great time togetha'

I'm so excited for these two and can't wait to see them tie the knot this year! Congratulations again you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment