Monday, September 6, 2010

ashley + josh // engaged

These two are a great duo, another pair of high school sweethearts, and another pair of good friends of mine. I know, I know, I have a lot of friends getting married right now. I'm just glad I get to have such a big part in the festivities...always honored to do so. Ashley and Josh are getting married next month at his family's ranch and it will be gorgeous...no question about it. They're from up in Central California and are moving down South this month, right as I'm about to make a big move myself (more on that later). Enjoy the photos of these two lovebirds..

joshashleyblog1b
joshashleyblog6
joshashleyblog8
joshashleyblog7
joshashleyblog2a
joshashleyblog3
joshashleyblog5
joshashleyblog4
joshashleyblog9
joshashley10blogbw
joshashleyblog11
joshashleyblog12

No comments:

Post a Comment