Thursday, May 5, 2011

spring roadtrip // lake tulloch

Totally out-of-the-norm post for me but I couldn't help but share. This past weekend I flew to the CA bay area to shoot some good friend's engagement photos. Jenny, Chad, his brother Adam, and I all road tripped to Jenny's family's house on the lake. A ridiculous amount of fun was had and we got some a-maaaaz-ing shots that I can't wait to share, seriously...ace. For now I thought I'd let you get a little sneak peak into our fun weekend of photo shoots, jet skis, and riding in the back of Chad's perfect road trip vehicle. I shot this all on my phone, crazy enough, but I loved the feel that it gave...sort of in the moment.

Shooting season has begun, it's gonna be crazy this year but I can't wait! So excited to have a part in all the awesome weddings I have lined up this year...so many great couples, couldn't be more thankful. Old friends, new friends, and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment