Tuesday, June 7, 2011

jj + tiffany // engaged

Spring has been great, has it not? NYC spring has been such a different experience from CA spring...I've loved it so so much. With spring comes shooting season, so things are definitely in full swing again. I always try to show as much work as possible on the blog, but honestly I have so much that I'm excited to share but just haven't had time to blog yet. I'm glad to show this lil snippet of goodness with you all for now though! I really enjoyed shooting with JJ and Tiffany a couple months back for their engagements. Tiffany suggested this amazing location which fit really well with them and was great to shoot at. So excited to shoot these two's wedding this weekend! Sending an early congrats their way!

tjblog3
TJblog4
TJblog2
TJblog1
TJblog6
TiffJJ-Engage-164
TJblog9
TiffJJ-Engage-163
TJblog5
TJblog8
TJblog7

No comments:

Post a Comment