Monday, May 21, 2012

erin + grant // engaged

Here's a fun engagement session I've been hoping to share for awhile now. So many fun weddings, engagements, life happenings that I get to be a part of that I hope to share on here when time allows. These two were SO great...loved getting to know them through the process. Erin is a lovely and super talented wedding photographer from dearest So Cal. Grant an Illinois native who has a myriad of talents including but not limited to skateboarding and some great musical inclinations. Little did I know when they booked that we'd have such a great time along the way. Her and Grant were up for anything and I'd long been hoping to shoot out in the desert. More to share from this shoot hopefully soon. I swore when I started this all that I would NEVER shoot on railroad tracks. EVER. Sometimes though a great location calls for a promise to be broken. EGblog_headeraltEGblog1
EGblog8
EGblog7
EGblog9alt
EGblog4
EGblog15EGblog2
EGblog5
EGblog10
EGblog13EGblog_11aEGblog12

No comments:

Post a Comment