Friday, June 20, 2008

What I did at work this week.

Soo I haven't really talked about it yet on this here lil blog but I started a "real" job three weeks ago as a Project Coordinator at PlainJoe Studios. It's a boutique studio that focuses on strategic branding, interactive media, and environmental design...basically they do a lot of really sweet stuff all the time. I'll tell you more about it all in an upcoming post and hopefully get some pictures up of how absolutely incredible the place is that I work... but for now just know I looove my job. What's not to love? They already took us on a "team building" trip to Disneyland and the owner surprised us by getting us all annual passes. Who does that?!

Anyways I thought I'd just show you all something I've had a chance to work on this past week. Basically many people in the PJS team have been working to put together 40 customized ipod touches for a client that is giving them away at an investor/launch meeting....wish you could be one of those guys? Yeah, me too. I basically put together all the packaging that was branded for this project which was really cool to see come together. My newfound photography friend, Ed, let me help photograph the swag and I managed to get the shot below. If you can't figure out the copy reference its per the one and only John Lennon's picture being displayed on the front of every box.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment