Sunday, March 27, 2011

annie + dave // wed

I'm glad to finally be sharing the wedding of Annie and Dave! Their wedding was the first NY wedding that I shot last fall and I can't believe I haven't shared it before now. I've really enjoyed the city weddings I've gotten to take part in thus far and the couples I've met in NY have been really great. Annie and Dave were so so fun and the perfect introduction to NY. They enjoyed each other so much throughout the day in such an honest way and I think it really showed through the images we captured together. Dave just adooores Annie and is so transparent about it, it was really sweet to watch. Annie so obviously loves him in a really sweet way as well. They married in a historic church in Chelsea that was overflowing with character and then headed over to SOHO for the reception in a cool non-profit bookstore and cafe there called Housing Works. I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to NY than Annie and Dave's celebration of matrimony. I'm so thankful to have been a part of it.

Cheers to Annie and Dave and the joy that they share with each other and all that surround them...


ADblog-1alt
ADblog-3
ADblog-4
ADblog6
ADblog-5
ADblog-7
ADblog-9
ADblog-8
ADblog-10
ADblog-11
ADblog-15
ADblog13
ADblog-12
ADblog-14
ADblog-22
ADblog-16
ADblog-19
ADblog-18
ADblog-21
ADblog-20
ADblog-26
ADblog-24
ADblog-28
ADblog-27
ADblog-29
ADblog-25
ADblog-23

No comments:

Post a Comment