Thursday, March 31, 2011

carly + kyle // engaged

Carly and Kyle. Where to begin? Carly is pretty much my very first friend that I ever had in college. She took me under her wing and introduced me to her friends when I was but a commuter student. She let me sleep on her roommate's bunk bed who went home on weekends, later letting me move in with her and her other roommates semi-illegally. All that to say, Car's been a long standing friend :) When Kyle entered the picture we were all excited for her but also curious to find out who this guy was and what he was all about. We soon found that there couldn't be anyone who could be a better match for her. We later met Kyle's son Micah who is a just as great as his Dad...the three of them together are picture perfect. So excited for Carly and Kyle to tie the knot next month!

CKblog-1
CKblog-4
CKblog-6
CKblog-5
CKblog-7
CKblog-8
CKblog-9
CKblog-15
CKblog-14
CKblog-2
CKblog-3
CKblog-12
CKblog-11

No comments:

Post a Comment