Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cap, gown, and some dang good carne asada.






















Soooo I am a big bad college grad. Yesh, it's true. I've been done since December of last year but with many family birthdays and Christmas I decided to walk in the spring with all my frien's : ) I'm glad I did. I thought it would be weird since I hadn't been in school for five months but it wasn't a bit. Suprisingly it felt so good to walk across the stage and grab my empty diploma tube. It gave a feeling of completion. Too bad 7500 people had to sit in the scorching sun and listen to about 500 names called to give me that feeling, I say it was worth it.

After I finally found my family in the midst of thousands, we headed home to 'the Beau' and had ourselves a fiesta. In my casita we indulged in some mighty fine food...a little taco bar does everyone good right. I've never seen our house so packed. My momma throws a mean party. It ended up being an awesome day and I was blessed to be surrounded by so many family and friends. Here's a few pics from throughout...

So nice of the guy behind me to stick out his tongue for this picture. Thank you, sir.
IMG_3393

No comments:

Post a Comment