Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Goin to the Chapel // Sarah and Adrian

So my dear friends Sarah and Adrian were married a couple weekends ago. Okay so when I first heard they were going to be having the wedding at First Baptist Norco I wondered how they were going to pull it off. But it turned out absolutely incredible, with style and artsy flair to match their personalities. I wish I had more pictures of all the details, but you might be able to catch those soon on Zack's blog, he was the actual photographer, I was just an imposter, actually being in the wedding party. Sarah was sooo beautfiul and Adrian was quite the dapper groom, I was glad to be a part of their day. Anywho, I am excited for the pictures I actually got in and I'm even more excited to be friends with these two as they continue on through life as the Martinez family ; )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry Jordan, I should've gotten this to you before Mother's Day...would've been perfect.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment