Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Gooorgeous Seester. Part Two.

Finally! Here are a few more from my sister's senior photos. My Teffie is about to graduate high school and then move on to college...It's so weird to think about how I just ended that part of my life and she's just about to begin it. I hope it's even better for her than it was for me.

I love her soo much and can't think of anyone else I love being around as much. Fretel and Gretel, Suzanne Wong, Mama Boobik, Pootie...they're just a bunch of weird words and names to all you reading, but to her and I they're fun and crazy memories that I hope we'll remember forever and still be laughing about twenty years down the road. I can't tell you how great she is...how much she teaches me. If you know her at all you know she's just about the most selfless, caring, and kindest person out there. I love her.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment